Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Onward Ho!

I've made it! I'm here! Praise Jesus! I'm settled in my new home. Classes have started at APU, there's plenty to do at work, I'm getting into worship and ministry at Del Oro Hills Community Church, I've opened my bank account, I've discovered where to get the cheapest gas, and I've even taken a few opportunities to meet with God at the beach.

Thank you for your prayers, your support, your interest in this great church planting ministry in which the Lord has placed me. We have a global strategy meeting coming up February 16, 17, and 18 in which leaders from Africa, India, South and North America will participate. Please pray that our hearts would be submissive to God's vision and strategy for DCPI. This is truly His ministry, and we want to be humble and faithful servants to Him in it!

I pray for joy and peace in your lives as the Lord of the universe ministers to your hearts,
~amy

Westward bound...


2 comments:

jawolheter said...

Amy we are so excited for you. Enjoy the beach for the rest of us :) We miss you here in Jackson. Glad things are going well for you so far. We are praying for you.

Andrea for the Wolheter boys :)

Tonya said...

Amy, you truly are a God send. What an awesome blog site. I look foward to learning and growing together as we build a relationship through worship and discipleship. Keep praying for those visions girlfriend, you rock!! God Bless You!!

T